Déjà vu

Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Turning Brain

“What HE actually means”…

“It’s a guy thing”
Translated: “There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all, of making it logical”.

“Can I help with dinner?”
Translated: “Why isn’t it already on the table”

“It would take too long to explain’
Translated: “I have no idea how this damn thing works”

“I was listening to you, just that I have things on my mind”
Translated: “That girl in the corner is a real babe”

“That’s interesting Dear”
Translated: “Are you still talking”

“You know how bad my memory is”
Translated: I remember the theme song to Haathi Mere Saathi, the address of the first girl I ever kissed and the vehicle identification number if every car I have ever owned, BUT I forgot our anniversary”

“Oh don’t fuss, I just cut myself, its no big deal”
Translated: “I have actually severed a limb, but will bleed to death before I admit that I’m hurt”

“I can’t find it”
Translated: “It didn’t fall in to my outstretched hands, so I’m completely clueless”

“What did I do this time”
Translated: “What did you catch me at”

“I heard you”
Translated: “I haven’t the foggiest clue what you just said, and am hoping desperately that I can fake it well enough so that you don’t spend the next three days yelling at me”

“You know I could never love any one else”
Translated: “I am used to the way you yell at me, and realize it could be worse”

“You look terrific”
Translated: “Oh please don’t try on one more outfit, I’m starving”

“I’m not lost, I know exactly where we are”
Translated; “No one will ever see us alive again”

2 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, Anonymous Bihari Babu said...

Well now u know wat they mean when they say...Read Between The Lines!!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger ~Chiaroscuro~ said...

stop bloody copying email forwards in your blog u dumbass..

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home