Déjà vu

Monday, March 06, 2006

It happens..

A few days back while I was on my way back from office, I noticed a motorist pass by. Nothing unusual about his driving or his bike or anything. He was ahead of our cab and was turning for a flyover, so I could not see his front side. Suddenly I noticed that there was a small pair of hands gripping him from front. When I looked closely, I could make out that there was a small girl who was sitting in front of him, facing him, and she had wrapped her hands around the guy. There was a small bunny school bag dangling from one of the hadlebars of the bike. The guy kept looking down from time to time. I don't know why I bothered to narrate this small insignificant observation, just that I found the thought really comforting; to have someone whom you can trust with your life, and Love and whom you know would never let go of you, no matter what.

...The touch of your hands says you'll catch me, whenever I fall...

1 Comments:

At 4:17 AM, Blogger ~Chiaroscuro~ said...

I thought you were gonna describe me another gruesome accident, but it turned out to be rather beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home