Déjà vu

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Missing you..

Love is all around, but not mine,
I try hard to reach her, but can do nothing but pine;
I think of the time we spent together,
the moments we had, lost in each other.

Your eyes were my light, your very self my force,
your support was all I had, for my life's course;
Half of me has left with you, since you went away,
And no matter what I do, I think of you darling every day.

Love is all around, and you're not there,
to a far away distant land I gaze,
I wish I could be with you where you are,
Far away from this un-lovely race.

Not a moment goes by when I dont think of you,
Not a day passes, when I dont miss you.
You are my Love, you are my life,
Life's beauty lies in you, oh my dearest angel.

I used to dream of kissing you goodnight,
And wake you up in the morn with a kiss,
See you fret about your daily life,
and Love you even more with every passing moment.

The dream is distant now, but not my hope of you,
you tell me to move on, but my heart refuses to leave,
It would take a lifetime for another heart to weave,
Cuz the one I had was left behind with you.

I worship you like a godess, you are my Diety personified,
I treat you as a princess, cuz you're a nymph reincarnate,
I desire you as a dying man for breath, as a fish out of water for water,
I crave your touch, like its the healing touch of the holy God.

My passion is you, my worship is you,

My prayer is you and my life blood is you,

My breath is you, and my heart beat is you,

My desire is you and my dream is you.

On this Day of Valentine, I want to say I Love you,
On this day of Love, I want to tell you how much I miss you.

Love you...Forever...

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The world is full of pain and sufferings and it is the true heart that feels it. Dude you sure have a heart that feels more than what others can...... You are really in love with her man and I tell you she is unlucky to have missed it...

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Just me said...

Unlucky or not,i dunno, but ya, i sure do love her like crazy and wd do anything for her.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home